10.2.09

One a Day Challenge

Since moving across the country a couple of months ago (and receiving my student loans), I have been shopping way more than necessary, in an effort to replenish my wardrobe. The entire spare room has been taken over by my thrift store finds and online purchases. Because this is getting a little ridiculous, I've put myself on a shopping ban - No more new clothes until I have worn everything in my closet. I hope that this will help my creativity and also push me out of my comfort zone a little. I will challenge myself to wear something new every day, and not just the obvious "go to" choices.

Before the self-imposed ban, I found some awesome pieces that will definitely be worn once they arrive:


From Ebay. I'm not immune to the current blogging world obsessions with exposed zippers and neon. I'm excited to try layering this different ways, especially pairing it with different pants and skirts.




Both from www.myspringshoes.com. I almost always prefer to wear heels, but lately I have been living in my tall motorcycle boots for their comfort. warmth, and versatility. However, when I realized that every pair of boots on the site was on sale I could not resist picking up a couple of pairs. I also bought some shoes that I will post once I wear them. If you live in Canada, be sure to check out the amazing deals on the site (no international shipping :(). This is the sister company to Aldo, where everything is also on sale right now.

I'll be sure to post some outfit photos once the challenge begins...today I will most likely be staying home in my pajamas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment